Ranvet Curcumin Paste 900mls
- Potent anti-oxidant effect.
- Delivers superior absorption and bioavailability, 65 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin (derived from Turmeric)
- Curcumin acts by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory enzymes and inflammatory mediators.
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines reduce normal cartilage synthesis, this promotes cartilage degradation. Inflammation is a key contributor in the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis.
- Extensive research and clinical trials have shown the curcumin active present in Curcumin Paste to be more bioavailable than regular curcumin (Gota et al., 2010), delivering effective concentrations of curcumin in the blood and tissue compartments.
- Ranvet studies have shown Curcumin Paste to reduce cortisol production in racehorses in full work. Lowering the level of cortisol will have a positive effect on appetite, training, recovery, performance and longevity.
- A further Ranvet pilot study has shown Curcucumin Paste to improve stride length and increase joint mobility and movement.