PREMIUM FORTIFIED MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FORMULATED FOR HORSES AT STUD (MARES, STALLIONS, WEANLINGS AND YEARLINGS)
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER KG)
Calcium 292g, Phosphorus 151g, Copper 4003mg, Zinc 4414mg, Magnesium 91g, Vitamin A 74.1mg, Vitamin D3 2.5mg, Inositol 79mg, Cobalt 8mg, Fluoride 4mg, Folic acid 167mg
- Reflects current scientific research.
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of brood mares and foals at stud.
- Fortified copper, zinc, calcium, phosphorus plus added magnesium.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A & D, folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilisation and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Effective in adult horses where calcium, phosphorus, copper and zinc deficiencies or imbalances may exist.
- Also contains magnesium.
- Easily mixed into the ration.