Ranvet Rutin Mix
- Bioflavanoid compounds have been shown to aid in the prevention and treatment of ‘bleeding’ in racehorses, caused by capillary blood vessel fragility.
- Bioflavanoid compounds are inclusive of Hesperidin and Troxerutin and have been shown to increase the resistance of the capillaries and reduce permeability to red cells.
- Reduce formation of pro-inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandins, leukotrines and reactive oxygen species.
- Results in significant reduction in free radical damage to cells.
- Improvement in blood circulation.
- Strengthening of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- ncreased elasticity of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- Improvement in lymphatic flow and function.
- Immune system enhancement.