Veterinus Derma Gel
Derma Gel is an isotonic hydrogel for the treatment of minor wound skin conditions. It provides a barrier to moisture and protects against foreign contaminants.
Derma GeL® remains unique and ahead of the rest in terms of extensive scientific research performed on 3-dimensional reconstructed skin models in order to assess its efficacy, the transcutaneous passage of pharmaceutical molecules, the cell viability rate, the absence of irritant/sensitizing effect on epithelial cells as well as the absence of mutagenicity and cytogenotoxicity, ensuring hair regrowth in the original color.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation.
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply exponantially and enhance healing.
- Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom; increasing wound contraction rate.
- Allows for production of new epithelial cells that minimizes scarring and avoids hair discoloration.
- Does not harm the wound.
- Does not contain any mutagenic agents or steroids.
- Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier (no bandage needed).
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation.
- Speeds up the healing process.