Virbac - White E - The nautral anti-oxidant supplement for horses
WHAT IS WHITE-E®?
WHITE-E contains a natural, biologically active form of Vitamin E and acts as a potent anti-oxidant supplement. It helps to:
- Prevent harmful free-radical build-up during intense training and hard exercise
- Neutralise the potentially harmful effects of free radicals
- Reduce cell damage and muscular fatigue
- Horses susceptible to tying up
- Providing natural anti-oxidants to the body
- Protection against damaging free-radicals
- Strengthening the immune system
- Prevention of muscle fatigue, stiffness and soreness
- Breeding mares and stallions
WHY CHOOSE WHITE-E?
- WHITE-E is a palatable, stable, convenient and easy-to-administer source of supplementary Vitamin E for all racing and performance horses.
- Supports performance horses – Vitamin E is an antioxidant capable of mopping up dangerous free radicals produced during exercise and can support horses prone to tying up, muscle stiffness and fatigue for improved stamina.
- Strengthens immune systems – Vitamin E supplementation can stimulate and strengthen the immune response in performance horses.
- Suitable for breeding and pregnant horses – Vitamin E supplementation improves reproductive function in mares and stallions. When used during pregnancy, WHITE-E may prevent white muscle disease of foals.