Cart 0
F10 - Germicidal Treatment Shampoo 250ml

F10 - Germicidal Treatment Shampoo 250ml

$17.05 $18.95

A dermatological preparation effective on dogs, cats and horses against bacteria and fungi as skin treatment and to prevent re-infestation.

Store blew 30C in dry conditions

Based on F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant, F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo is a safe and highly effective product for use on dogs, cats and horses as a skin treatment against bacterial and fungal infections, as well as preventing re-infection of these pathogens.

A dermatological preparation effective against bacteria and fungi as a skin treatment and to prevent re-infestation in dogs, cats and horses.

Antimicrobial Action:
The antimicrobial action of the preparation is based upon the proprietary branded F10 compound. The mechanism of action of F10 is derived from those of each component taken separately, in addition to those due to the additive synergistic action of all components combined. At the concentrations in the product F10 has been assessed as giving a >log5 reduction in microbial counts against gram positive and gram negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds.

F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo was found to be effective against both bacterial and fungal pathogens with a contact time of 10 minutes, however three repeat treatments applied every other day is the recommended treatment protocol.


  • Proven efficacy based on F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant
  • APVMA registered as a veterinary medicine
  • Proven safety with humans and animals
  • Non-irritating to skin no need to wear gloves
  • Broad indication covers wide range of conditions
  • Simple to use
  • Pleasant fragrance rather than pungent odor


- Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.

DIRECTION FOR USE - Dosage and administration

Wet the hair. Pour on F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo and work up into a good lather. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes then thoroughly rise off with clean water. repeat every other day or as directed by the veterinarian until skin condition cleared.


- Store below 30c (room temperature) in a dry place.

- Replace cap after use.

- Dispose of empty containers by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.


Harmful if swallowed. May irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use.


First aid is not generally required. if in doubt contact Poisons Information Centre.


Share this Product

More from this collection